lately vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

taintedplay

lolwut?
I tried vista way back just after it came out. Has it gotten better since then? I was thinking of dualbooting it, but i wanted to know it was now worth it before spending the time to download it

I tried vista way back just after it came out. Has it gotten better since then? I was thinking of dualbooting it, but i wanted to know it was now worth it before spending the time to download it

Really? Come on. Jsut a quick search on google would show you at least 10,000 results. There has been over 40 Windows updates and SP1 has almost 500 fixes in it. Any google search would have shown you this. ;)

yea, they can fix 5000000 things, but that doesent always make it better. I was just seeking an opinion. Thank you guys for your responses.

microsoft doesent need more money lol

yea, they can fix 5000000 things, but that doesent always make it better. I was just seeking an opinion. Thank you guys for your responses.

microsoft doesent need more money lol

At the same time you dont have to use windows. ;)

Personally Vista was fine from Release for me. I have been able to use it since it was still a beta and have had no issue with it. So how would a opinion benefit you here? My opinion is totally opposite of what your's is. You think Vista has many issues while i do not.

It is just a preference thing. I never had a problem with Vista nad i didnt think they had much to fix with SP1 in the first place. Yet everyone else seems to think the exact opposite. So opinions are as widely varied as the results.

they didn't have much to fix with sp1...it's just so many people are so backwards thinking ;) that they just decided to release it...with more people here on broadband than not and updates coming from online via Windows Updates, no service pack is ever really needed

only people who need and want service packs are people like me...on dialup :D

oh, and as rich as some companies are...it's always the right thing to buy their software when you want it....of course...it's also ok to test them out if you really want it....but often there will be demos and trials...so less of an excuse for ALL of us to use shady copies :p

there are office and vista vhds...if you don't know what those are...here you go! :D
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...76-cf66-478b-b20d-b9b92dd0dbfa&DisplayLang=en
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...37-D4D1-4B9B-926D-86493C7DA1AA&displaylang=en

so, that said...always the greater chance you can already test products out yourself instead of asking others...and with that, dl, demo...test...if it's good try to buy it instead of doing the other thing

yea, what i do, is for example a game, dl it, if its good, then i buy it. but, for thinks like 300 dollar ms word, **** no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom