laptop drivers KDS Valiant 6370IPT-01

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link I posted has windows 2000 drivers, did you try those? The 6370 is not listed there, but I believe the windows 2000 driver that is there should work.

yes i tried it, but it didnt really make a difference

i think i was doing something wrong

I can tell you from experience that having too many drivers installed will end up conflicting with each other. So 1 of the drivers installed may have done something but a older driver installed is taking priority over them and that is why it looks like they are doing nothing.

Use Driver Cleaner to get rid of some of the old drivers. that way when you isntall some new ones they might work.

ok, i decided that windows xp will be more driver friendly, but the laptop of this model has an issue with windows XP when it stats up, after the loading screen nothing shows up but a black screen.

i heard that there is some solution to this

I Did it!

thanks KDSman!

it turns out that it was because if the bios the laptop was screwed up, i flashed that and everything is working great with windows XP now

I Did it!

thanks KDSman!

it turns out that it was because if the bios the laptop was screwed up, i flashed that and everything is working great with windows XP now

You don't happen to have a copy of that flash file around anywhere do you? The KDS site is no longer available for downloads and I am having the exact same problem :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom