Kindly Help!! Sluggish in WinXP and sudden reboots =X

Status
Not open for further replies.

shshi-x

Beta member
Hi all experts in this forum,

I have recently experienced some problems and have turned to this forum for help.

1. You see, I am running XP pro and everything seems to work smoothly. Suddenly a couple of days ago, windows opening and the mouse pointers start to work sluggishly. I am getting delays and jerky movements while moving around the mouse. Kinda draggy. Window folders and startup menu also open after a second of delay. Usually there is some background activity like internet explorer and outlook express on all the time.

My question is, why was it okay before last week and now SUDDENLY it's getting like slow and sluggish?

I am running on Athlon 1.2, 512Ram, MSI K7T Turbo, Nvidia FX5200. My machine's not top of the line but surely not slow.

2. My system is definately blasterworm free but why do I experience sudden system reboots. Just flash and gone...restarts...It's really random. it alway says product 251_1 error but I have installed the lastest drivers for my video card and updated windows. Also, I tried changing my Memory card.

Kindly help! I 'll really appreciate it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom