Just Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon, yes wireless dial-up is possible but its not a good idea. I wish people would quit trying to keep milking dial-up and move to cable or DSL for crying out loud. The only people who have an excuse to be on dial-up are those who don't have a choice but satellite. Price isn't an issue anymore because most cable and phone companies offer high speed Internet for the price of AOL. Yes, it will be slower (384 or 768Kbps) than the typical broadband packages of 3-5Mbps, but it is worlds better than dial-up. If you CAN get cable or DSL and you choose dial-up, you are an IDIOT!

cable internet in my area is=

$25 lite-speed cable (5X faster than dial-up)

$45 high-speed cable (15X faster than dial-up) - im using this one!

My cable is rated 75x faster than 56K dial-up for $39.99. I think American cable is better than Canadian cable. I always heard in Canada you should get DSL.

ok guys this topic wasnt about the internet you have
i told you i have dial up and not going to change it any time soon because i told the only internet available in my area is bellsouth 128kpbs which is 50$

please respond to topic

4uvak said:
ok guys this topic wasnt about the internet you have
i told you i have dial up and not going to change it any time soon because i told the only internet available in my area is bellsouth 128kpbs which is 50$

please respond to topic

your question has been answered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom