joy....more fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

erkster

In Runtime
help!start up problem with vista

ok,i'm guessing this goes here,since i think the problem is OS related,but if i'm wrong,my apologies :D.

aight,so this morning i get and was planing on putting some CDs i just bought yesterday on my ipod before i started with morning chores,and what not,so i start up my computer,and for some reason it took likr 5 minutes to go from off to my desk top.but since nothing really happened,i just kinda went "meh" and kept going, i started i tunes,and slipped the disc in,but the disc wouldn't show up in tiunes,so i went into my computer to see if the disc would show up there,but when my computer started up,it just poped up the empty box,and then after bout 2 minutes,everything closed,and all i could see was my desktop(with out any icons or toolbars) and it just froze there till i manually restarted it.

then on restart, none of my programs that i have set to start upon start up would start,and i just got a error message just saying that each one crashed or failed,and i also got this btdna.exe message saying:WSA()failed,or you have the incorrect version of winsock installed.

i also got a little pop up that said that it had failed to connect to a windows service.

the only thing on my computer thats new or different in the last week,is that i downloaded wowmatrix for my computer so i can download add-ons for WoW,and i know bout 10 other people that i play with that have it,and have never had issues with it.only other thing i can think of, is that last night before i turned my computer off,is that WoW's FPS was a little choppy,but that happens from time to time, but only lasts 5 minutes max,but this time it lasted for bout half an hour.

as of right now,my computer can't even pick up a network to connect to(i'm typing this on my parents comp)

any ideas??

thanks

*update,i have vista 32x bit,and just forget the part about itunes,i found that the cd i was trying to rip had security on it,that only allows you to burn it three times,blah blah blah XD*

anyone have any idea how to fix this??

any help would be very much appreciated

Sorry we cant help you bypass the security put in place by companies. Will have to search Google to find a answer.

um i just brought it to my techi,and he says it's malware....so ya,i googled it,and everything also pointed to malware.

my lappy is in the shop and will be done in the morning,thanks for your help though,if you want you can delete this :D

closed2ur0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom