Job Costing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake91839

In Runtime
I have a client that is in contracting. They are using an old program called Contracker2000. Don't bother searching for this program because you won't find anything. Basically this program is a Job Cost estimate for this contracting business. However this program is 10+ years old and is useless on new OS and Office programs. My question to you guys is this: Do you know of any simple (preferably excel or access based) Job costing software for Contractors or Construction companies?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

*Snake*

I have a client that is in contracting. They are using an old program called Contracker2000. Don't bother searching for this program because you won't find anything. Basically this program is a Job Cost estimate for this contracting business. However this program is 10+ years old and is useless on new OS and Office programs. My question to you guys is this: Do you know of any simple (preferably excel or access based) Job costing software for Contractors or Construction companies?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

*Snake*

Will this work?

Job Costing 1.2

I have come across a few. Free is not necessary. I am trying one out called "hard hat" and it seems to be pretty good. I am definitely searching through those you just posted though, as my options are always open. Thanks for the help though, it's greatly appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom