java problems ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

t cotton

Beta member
i own a pc nearly 5 years old with windows 98, some sites i go on the page is blank except for a small box with a circle, square and triangle in it.some sites say java is not working ,ive reinstalled java that many times but its still there is there something im not doing right

did u install the java virtual machine JVM..? if not install it .... and which explorer u usin..?? upgrade it to 6.0 or above.....and also install the macromedia shockwave player/...!

t cotton, if you look under your IE settings, you can enable Java scripts to run or not... Also check to make sure the website is not in your list of restricted sites under the security tab setting.

Vnet, not to sound rude or anything but I do wish you would stop your blabberings and THINK before you post. t cotton mentioned nothing about macromedia shock wave and I don't see how it has anything to do w/ his/her problem.

milen said:
see if this is there and report:

winnt\system32\jdbgmgr.exe

Milen, this is not a NT based operating system - if you read the posters original question, he says he's using Win98.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom