i've looked and can't find it i need it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2fast4u

Daemon Poster
i need gwhotkey cause one of my computers which has windows 98 on it, sad i know, but i try to play a cd and it says that it can't find gwhotkey

Well not many people still run 98. Try it off the CD and see if you can find it on there.

I thought I had the windows 98 cd but I guess I dont, Its around here somewhere because we needed it for dos purposes so when I find it ill post the file on here

I think your issue is deeper than gwhotkey...

gwhotkey info

Sometimes a simple google search will provide a great deal of information.

from google search "gwhotkey cd audio"

Gwhotkey GWHotkey.exe

(BillP Studios) GWHotkey is the Control Panel application for GatewayÂ’s Multi-function Keyboards which are standard equipment on most Gateway multimedia PCs. It controls all the extra customisable keys at the top of the keyboard and enables you to configure them for one-key access to various functions such as e-mail, Internet access, CD Playing, DVD playing, volume control.

Recommendation :
Properly configured multi-function keyboards backed up by good quality configuration software can significantly increase productivity for users who often switch between applications, or they can significantly ease the learning curve for very young children or older first-time computer users. The decision is yours, therefore, as to whether you wish to retain GWHOTKEY. Note that, as with many multifunction keyboard software, there can sometimes be conflicts between GWHOTKEY and specific applications. If you encounter such a conflict, disable GWHOTKEY in The Ultimate Troubleshooter, or de-install the GWHOTKEY software through "Add/Remove Programs".

Hope this helps.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom