iTunes 7 Quirk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spork 2.0

In Runtime
I recently installed the newest version of iTunes (7.0) and for some reason, after installing, if I remove the iTunes folder from the Start>Applications menu that contains a shortcut to the program and a "readme" file, it replaces the folder and places a shortcut on the desktop. It's not a big problem, it's just a little annoying because I hate clogging my Start menu with folders with just a shortcut in them. Is anyone having the same problem or know of a fix?

P.S. Isn't the new album cover display browser great? It's so nice not to have to dig around the web downloading album covers manually.

Delete the thing from the start menu, right click, delete.

Yes the new album thing is fantastic, but I've had it for quite some time on my Mac. It was a beta preview kinda thing called Coverflow. I had no idea they were going to stick it in iTunes, but it is fantastic. :p

The General said:
Delete the thing from the start menu, right click, delete.

That's what I was doing and it was still giving me the same problem. I just deleted and stopped using the shortcut in the recent programs list. That seems to work. Thanks anyway.

I just installed ITunes yesterday (I had used WMP before, but the new one lacks visualizations), and I just had to reinstall it, they must have released a new update (ITunes 7.1?)

What a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom