Issues

chara33

Daemon Poster
When I type in a forum I sometimes get the following issue:

9Z0tn7L.jpg

When I type in a browser I sometimes get the following:

SshzXPD.jpg

What is causing this and how do I get rid of it?

thx

Does it just happen in FireFox? Does the context menu come up in any other application like that?

Make sure you have Filter Keys / Sticky Keys / etc. disabled in the Accessibility Options. Possible you're inadvertently hitting a key combination.

Does it just happen in FireFox? Does the context menu come up in any other application like that?

Make sure you have Filter Keys / Sticky Keys / etc. disabled in the Accessibility Options. Possible you're inadvertently hitting a key combination.

It also happens when i am typing an email. It seems to happen in various places.
I will disable things in accessibility option.

thx

the only option that there is a check next to it is 'turn on toggle keys by hol;ding down num lock key for 5 scconds'.

cOULD THAT BE CAUSING THESE ISSUES?

THX

It's possible.

Also under "Filter Keys" and "Sticky keys" - go into the additional settings area (might be called "Setup" ?) and uncheck the "Turn on when pressing X after Y seconds" settings in each area.

Are you on a laptop? I've seen folks accidentally brush their wrist on the track pad as they type and cause stuff like this to happen, even going so far as making the cursor jump to another spot on the page and screw up what they're typing. If that's the case, turn down the sensitivity on the track pad.

When this happens for me, I repetitively tap every key on the bottom row of the keyboard (Fn, Ctrl, Alt etc...) because I know on my laptop sometimes it get's stuck, or thinks a button is pressed. Works every time! :')

Back
Top Bottom