iso files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neomenium

Beta member
hi, i'm having trouble with everything iso files. first off i don't now much about them, and i have tried to do research. i'm trying to run Windows Memory Diagnostic and am not sure of the process, but i think i need to write a iso image on to a cd? i have Nero for buring but i don't have, and can't find anything to open the iso. i've been at this all day, i'm only getting more confused. Thanks

get "daemon tools", which is a virtual drive emulator, it allows to to mount the iso and make your computer think that it is a cd or dvd, then just click and drag files off of it if you need them, OR you can also get "magic iso" and change the iso and and or take things out, and it also allows you to burn the iso as well.

iso files are an exact copy of a CD or DVD, use a program like Winrar to see the files held within the ISO, or Daemon Tools to use them in a virtual CD drive. To burn them to a cd click "open" in nero and select the iso file.

Can also try to use Alcohol 120% to do this. I have found that this is the easiest app to mount and burn images with. But thats just my opinion.

Nero runs fine on my machine, how much memory do you allow your program to use? If they use a certain amount, you dont use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom