Isas.exe virus problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightstar2005

Beta member
Hello everybody,

I did everything possible to remove this virus, made an update of the windows (2000 Server), applied the microsoft patch, scanned with the Sasser Tool remover and most of the time it's working! But once in a while, it keeps showing with the message "restarting in 60 seconds"!
It looks like this virus is asleep, may be the patch, doesn't let it show up again too often, but it is still in my system and i would like to completely remove it! I have a very good E-trust antivirus with the latest virus updates and BlackIce firewall, i tried the latest Stinger, but none of them detects it! Well, is it possible to be on my BIOS, do i need to upgrade it, it's currently version 1.00, it's an old one?
I would appreciate any recommendations!
Thank you so much!

Kal

first different motherboard have different version of bois,so 1.00 whether it is old or not,depend on your motherboard's history..and update bois is very dangerous.....it can ruin you motherboard and some stuff..

sencond,go to google.search it..there must be lots of resolves

If you have a version 1.0 bios I recomend flashing it.

Bios flashing is semi risky, if the power goes out, your mobo is toast. However, if you have the brainpower to download the right file and type the right thing, a flash is very safe.

Just because a virus has been "removed" does not mean that it is gone entirely. I'd say download Hijack this, and post your results in the other forum, labeled "Viruses and Spyware".

Also try to go into your services, and make sure that the Remote Protocol Service is set to restart the service (NOT the Machine). From what I remember of Sasser, Blaster, these both exploit that service. Making it do that will allow it to stay up.

I hope this is somewhat helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom