iQon laptop problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

khali1

Solid State Member
Does anyone know what the factory administrator password is for iQon laptops ?? I need to copy new boot files and when i go into system recovery it keeps asking for the administrator password ?? I was wondering whether iQon use a generic one for this... Any help would be gratefully received. The laptop just continually reboots itself and after using the F10 system recovery option built into the machine it makes no difference at all so i think the only option is to copy the files over the existing ones but i am stuck on the password to let me do that..

If anyone has any ideas i would love to hear them.

Hi Law,
I cant get into windows at all. The laptop just keeps restarting all the time. Its when i start to use the recovery console that the administrator password thing comes up and i have no idea what that is. Would you or anyone else be able to point me in the right direction as to what i do to rest a password which i dont know within the recovery console ??

I believe some of those tools can boot of a floppy or CD, and reset the password without even trying to get into Windows. Then you can get into the recovery console and know that you reseted the password to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom