Invisible cursor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupert007

Baseband Member
While streaming TV and film through the Internet the mouse's cursor keeps becoming invisible on any open windows, and to gain visual contact with the cursor again I must disconnect from the Internet explorer and then restart the Internet explorer then as soon as I'm streaming media again and after at least 20 minutes of streaming, I wont be able to see the cursor on the screen without shutting down the Internet explorer and restarting it. So I'm looking for some help to keep my cursor active while streaming media as this seams to be the only time it disappears under the open windows of the Internet explorer(FireFox).
:cyclopes:

It sounds to me like not enough video RAM for refreshing the screen while streaming. How is your graphics card ? Is it a newer model ? Older one ?

I think you could be right? And as it goes I've got a slightly newer slightly better graphics card hanging about somewhere under the bed;)

Ok ! Have found graphics card and attempted to install reversing process of removal but the new ones twice the size with a plug on it in the back corner of it, so when I started up the computer it wouldn't saying the graphics card was not connected to the power supply? I've opened up the computer to check for a connecting power supply, the only connectors that fit the 4 plug socket on the back of the graphics card are all in use, 1 to the CD 1 to the DVD and 2 to box's under the floppy disc via a connection splitter. This graphics card has been in this computer before so connection must be possible and relatively easy. Any idea how?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom