invalid buffdirty

Status
Not open for further replies.

superdave1984

Repeat Offender
WTF does that mean? I have never seen that error before and nothing I have tried has worked. We had a power failure and some files got corrupted as a result. Had to do a repair install of Windows and am hoping that restoring some folders from backup will fix it. Has anybody else ever had this error?

Yep. Is this error directly related? After the repair install of windows and restoring folders from backup, the app worked. But it took 4 hours for the corporate honks to get off their you know whats and restore the folders. If only they would give me local access...oh well, nothing like getting chewed out because somebody 180 miles away doesn't seem to have time to do...

Yes it is....

If you can no longer open the VFP6.0 Class Browser because of the error "Invalid Buffdirty Call", followed by a fatal error, then you have a corrupted browser.dbf in your HOME() directory. Just delete your existing browser.dbf and browser.fpt and the Class Browser will create a new one the next time that you start it and you should be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom