Internet Wireless stoped when I plugged cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

zillah

In Runtime
Hi All

I have got my laptop Dell Latitiude D600,,Pentuim M, it comes with built in wireless card and Normal ethernet card,,I can access internet via built in wireless card with no problem,,,If I want to connect cable to the normal ethernet and other side of cable to router or switch or printer,,,Then I can not access internet via wireless card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!very strange

Any clue about this case?

URL of the laptop click

here

So what your saying is that you cant connect to your wireless wile coonected to your wired connection? it might just be that im tiard from digging out my car after god dumped a sh1t load of snow on us, but I dont see a problem.

No,,My router does not connect to internet,,,I am talking about cisco router which in Lab,,,there is no connection between cisco router and internet.

My case is not only with router,, I mentioned switch(cisco switch), and I mentioned printer.

s0me0ne

You misunderstood me,,,,I am cisco guy,,I have got my lab,,while I am in lab,,,using my laptop for normal browsing (via wireless card),,, ,and I want to use my laptop as workstation to be connected to my cisco router or cisco switch from some scenario (Obviously I am going to use straight through cable from laptop's normal ethrnet to the switch or router),,when I do this , after 2 minutes I loose my internet connection. Have you got it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom