Internet upload problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

denysy1

Baseband Member
Hi,

Recently my internet connection became extremely slow. About two weeks ago I "optimized" one of my hard drives using Norton System Works Speed Disk, but it almost seems that my pc became slower! Especially my internet connection, in the last few days - it takes about 10 seconds or more upload a fast webpage, and often the download just freezes and I have to press reload button for a page to show up. And I'm supposed to have 10Mbps connection! Could somebody please tell me what could have caused this and how can I fix it. Please help!

Denys:(

PS When I connected to my Gmail account once I saw a warning message which said that my cache was full. Maybe that had something to do with my problem... but this happened only once.

10mb a second? What connection do you have? Disable all startup items, reboot, disable norton system works, and try to get on the net and see if you have a faster connection.

I have cable connection.
Disabling all startup items and systemworks didn't help:( I scanned my pc with BPS Spyware-Adware Remover yesterday though, that seemed to help a little, but my connection is still too slow....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom