internet keeps dropping

Status
Not open for further replies.

4skippy

Beta member
Hi, Hope someone can help me, just change my internet supplier to talktalk free broadband & it keeps dropping. was with orange/wanadoo for 2 years & no problems It will drop off in the middle of a game, so not when it`s idle time. its a bit of a pain.Oh, im a very novice user, so not too technical please. Many thanks

WHAT A USLESS REPLY, NO HELP WHATSOEVER. I AM NOT ASKING ABOUT SUPPLIERS, BUT A FAULT.

No, he's quite right... If it really was free, it's probably the ISP's fault, and there's not much you can do about it.

YOU MUST BE JOKING. ITS FREE BECAUSE IT COMES AS A PACKAGE, WITH THE PHONE. I KNOW OTHER PEOPLE THAT USE TALKTALK BROADBAND & NEVER HAVE ANY TROUBLE. I THOUGHT THIS SITE WAS BY PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTOOD COMPUTER PROBLEMS, SURLY THERE MUST BE AN EXPERT SOMEWHERE ON THIS SITE, THAT CAN DIAGNOSE THIS PROBLEM & NOT MAKE SILLY SUGESTIONS.

1. Could you please not WRITE LIKE THIS. It won't make us respond quicker.

2. If you get impatient like this, it'll only turn people away from responding. Nobody here has to deal with rudeness, so most people just don't.

3. You should provide more information. Like the computer you're using, the modem you're using, if it's routed, how long the network cable is, etc.

every one here is right you do get what you pay for you most likley have bad bandwidth and it cant handle the games you are trying to play thats just a fact if you want preformance your going to have to pay a bit more. we are all very technical here and we know what we are talking about this is just one of those questions that has a simple answer as everyone has already stated. do us a favor and post your speed

http://www.bandwidthplace.com/speedtest/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom