Internet explorer forgets sign in details

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyokai

Solid State Member
This is a very recent problem and i thought it might be very common and easy to fix, basically, internet explorer has just decided to forget all my sign in information, for example www.google.com/ig is meant to automatically sign you in if you have ut forget me, basic stuff right? each time i go onto it it asks me again to sign in with the remember me box already ticked etc, every site this happens on, is it cookie related? iv checked all my settings, cookies enabled, so settings have changed since forever really. I did delete all the sign in information and start again, but still it doesnt want to remember any of it, any ideas at all feel free to post. I wonder if anyone else has this problem too?
cheers
Nyokai

the only recommendation for remembering sign-in information is download a plug-in or toolbar for internet explorer to make it remember logins.

or try google

when you run some spyware programs or cleaners such as ccleaner or cleanup!, they delete this information. There is also the autocomplete function you can use

well i checked the autocomplete section in tools for anything unticked, everything was ticked, nothing will sign me in automatically though still. I have run a few spyware and virus cleaners in the hope it wasnt a virus, nothing came up, and it still wont remember my information, even though iv put it back in and accepted at the prompt, its really confusing, il try some more options and untick then retick see if i still have the problem, any more suggestions would be great thanks

How do i do that? i thought about reinstalling windows because i have no idea how to reinstall internet explorer by itself please give me a little how to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom