internet explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
bla!! said:
lol, gg zonealarm. Its nice cause its free, but it's got some issues.

I like sygate personal firewall better... It's more advanced and it's also free.. It's also complete with non of the problems you would have with ZA.

Even i faced several issues with Zone alarm ... Now i'm using sygate .. n' i'm very happy with it ..

Rally Boy said:
why would zone alarm pro 4 cause this to happen.

Exactly my point.

None of the posters here have given a clear valid reason why ZA would cuz the posters problem. Seems to me someone just has a beef with ZA and first chance they get, they jump on the bandwagon and bash ZA for something that is completely unrelated to the problem.

Well, I've seen enough users machines get hosed from zone alarm, that I've decided not to use it, but if you really want a guess I'd probably say there's a setting for trusted sites and trusted computers that's gone awry.

I have no idea why it would be so intermittent, but ZA is the only firewall program that I've seen do this to soo many users.

bla!! said:
Well, I've seen enough users machines get hosed from zone alarm, that I've decided not to use it, but if you really want a guess I'd probably say there's a setting for trusted sites and trusted computers that's gone awry.

The only legitimate issue i've heard about ZA is when users DON'T follow the directions on how to uninstall ZA properly and it causes problems afterwards. BUt again, I don't see anyone offering a clear explanation on why ZA would cause a problem posted by RallyBoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom