Which internet browser do you use?

My Main Rig is.....

• totally ****in sick!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • decent but cheapshit.

• okay, could do better.

• ****in retarded who the hell would build that?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShoobieRat said:
I think it's because Netscape sucks.

netscape is built on mozilla technology...same as mozilla and firefox web browsers.....netscape 7.2 is just as good as firefox, but it get's rated a lot lower because it gives the unwanted extra's that you need to uninstall and crap like that.

i ran netscape for years, starting with netscape interent essentials deluxe 4.5, i've never had a problem.

i am using firefox now though, so i can be familiar with it also so i can help people if they have problems with it.
i did use opera too, but you have to buy the thing and my trial ran out...it ran good too.

IE isn't a bad browser either...if hackers/crackers would leave the damn thing alone we could see what it can actualy do....though it cheezes me off you can't uninstall the damn thing.

I tried FF a while ago, was just kinda like "whatever". After reading through this thread, I went ahead and installed it again.

Me likey. Skins, plugins (like the media controller, weather, etc.) is pretty damn cool.

Only problems I've come across is that the back button on my mouse doesn't work with FF and the table borders on my site are displayed differently.....too noticable. More subtle under I.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom