Interesting Web Problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CacheUK

Baseband Member
Ok heres the deal...

I decided to clean up my PC the other day and delete a load of programs that i did not need anymore. I also then decided to update iTunes to version 4.7 (the new one) but to do this successfully it seemed as though i had to uninstall SP2 as i had experienced what seemed to be a clash between the two.

Anyway... on to the real problem -

After doing this i decided to reinstall SP2...

However upon reinstallation i rebooted my PC as it says to do and then during the loading process my PC hung during the stage at which it says "waiting..." After a while i realised that it was not going stop "waiting..." so i rebooted and the PC loaded up fine however when i logged on my internet connection did not seem to work - I cannot connect to the Web via my internet browsers (I have Firefox IE and Opera) It is not simply a problem that my internet connection is screwed though as i can connect without any problems to MSN Messenger and windows autoupdate works correctly as well (even tho i cannot connect to the windows update website directly).

So there it is! Solutions please! - I have a hunch that it is something to do with the registry.... the main problem being i dont know exactly what i wrong with the registry!

Thanks for any input guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom