installing windows 10

its a plugin to stop ads showing on web pages.. I'd still install flash as sometimes you need to use IE if chrome is having issues working with a website. :cool:

Your right, never thought about that and its rare that i ever use ie or "Edge" now aka spartan. ( should have kept the name Spartan would have matched cortona)

Your right, never thought about that and its rare that i ever use ie or "Edge" now aka spartan. ( should have kept the name Spartan would have matched cortona)

Yeah I like the name, I didnt keep up with the news so was confused when I thought they had "spartan" and "edge"... lol even more confused our intranet at work is called edge.....

Yeah I like the name, I didnt keep up with the news so was confused when I thought they had "spartan" and "edge"... lol even more confused our intranet at work is called edge.....

Funny though, because while I was developing web pages last year, to get some things to work with IE properly, there was a bunch of references to adding a tag where it targeted an "edge" attribute for rendering version - so it's pretty much been "public" for a long time even before Spartan :p.

LOL that is funny,

okay is there any good programs to use that will give more performance when you game?
I remember one I had for windows 7 that turned off all unessary features like the "Live" yet i have been away form stuff so am wondering

Back
Top Bottom