installing game on work computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlr

In Runtime
hi all i think i saw somthing this a little while ago but cant find the thread ,anyways i want to install a game on my work computer but cant because there locked or somthing does anyone know a way to bypass this ,thanks in advance ,mlr

If you are talking about permissions to install an application, You must know that the permissions are there for a very very good reason!

You DIDNT get this from me.

rename the setup.exe to test.exe
then try.
If they have blocked the rename, there is no other way.

just a thought tho how can you change the exe name when the game is on a disc is ther no other way, oh and how do you block permissions in the fisrst place id like to know how to do it on my home comp to stop the kids installing stuff

If the game is on a disk there isn't a way to get around the permissions unless you copy the disk to the hard drive and remove the read only from the contents.

At home do you have xp ?
If you do just make alternate accounts for your kids and make them limited accounts.

Install a keylogger on the pc you want to play the game on. Mess something up, call in for a ticket, when the admin logs in, you got his password...

i cant actualy install a keylogger as it wont let me cos im not an admin anyone else know of somthing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom