installed xp then installed vista now i want to remove xp ? - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Closed Thread
Old 09-07-2007, 07:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
True Techie
Default installed xp then installed vista now i want to remove xp ?

First of i had xp installed on a partition now i have created another partition and installed windows vista ultimate now i have decided i dont want xp on here anymore so i wanna format my other partition but i think vista has done somethink with the primary partition i tryed to format the xp partition using the vista built in tools but it did not let me format the partition what do i need to do to get xp of here i want to avoid having to reformat both partitions because i have just finished installing all of my software/games on vista ...
Cpu:Q6600 GO @ 3.4ghz 1.36V
Gfx:8800 Gts 640Mbs
HD:500 gb SATA2 16mb
Ram:2gb ddr2 Corsair
Monitor:ViewSonic Vg2030wm 20inch Wide Screen
MotherBoard:Abit Ip35 Pro !! - AWESOME
Fan:Zalman 9700
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments