installed mouse/kb. windows crashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akubane

Fully Optimized
Yo. just got lt g15 and razer lachesis today. hooked em up, rebooted pc. installed drivers and that LCDstudio program and speedfan. went to reboot pc because the mouse had asked for it earlier, and as soon as its about to hit windows i get that blue crash screen where windows is terminated to prevent damage. same one i get when overclock fails.
made no sense but i went into BIOS and restored all defaults, no OC and tried again. no luck same crash.
so i booted up in safe mode, and it runs.
uninstalled lcdstudio and speedfan. still no luck.
uninstalled razer drivers using driver cleaner and windows uninstall. still no luck
tried to uninstall logitech keyoard control centre but it wont let me. says windows installer fails to initialize. so i uninstalled an old game to check and uninstaller still works.
oh and the mouse hasnt worked through any of this. even before i deleted drivers. must not like safe mode. hard to navigate to this page with no mouse lol.

Any ideas whats wrong? Theres No overclock. no longer have lcddisplay or speedfan installed, nor the mouse drivers.

; ;

edit~ just found system restore and rolled back to yesterday. booted fine. havent reinstalled drivers yet. ill do em one at a time. good thing i left it running XD someone mentioned shutting it off a while back but i got lazy and didnt bother. lol

anyone here have any issues with logitech g15 2nd gen keyboard and/or razer lachesis + vista ult x64?

I've had blue screen problems that I more or less relate to when I installed my 1st gen G15, but since I'm lazy I've still not ran any thorough tests. I just reinstalled everything a couple of days ago to a new Raptor with a new 8800 GTS, and I just had another "driver related" BSOD last night while seeding, so I'm going to test stuff, keep an eye for a related post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom