Installation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

Windows Installer 3.1 wasn't there in add/remove programs. So I've installed it succesfully, but the dvd doesn't still work.

5.1.2600.0 is the version of ntvdm.exe

I have heard some negative things about SP2, so I haven't got it yet. I have installed the security update, but still the same error...

can you run setup from the cd directly? It's possible that this will not be resoved as some of the things I've been finding on this, is that there are problems with Demo Shield Multi-CD launch.

If I put the dvd-rom in the player, the dvd-rom automaticly start. It starts from install.exe. Setup.exe can I run if I explore the dvdstation.

In the map /bin/ is a Demoshield file called demo32.exe, if I click on that file I can open a .dbd file. Can I try to open the .dbd file of the game with it? But maybe it has some negative consequences? I don't know, that's why I post this message. Better be sure than quick open it. Maybe that works?

it's just a visual thing for Demo32.exe to display. I think they have a problem in the CD. Might call the vendor on it and have them walk through some stuff with you. This is a very strange problem, but i suspect others might have seen it too. Contact the vendor and ask them about it...

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom