install of xp with no cd - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Closed Thread
Old 02-13-2008, 02:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default install of xp with no cd

i read the tutorial and in my I386 folder i dont have the winnt32.exe files. i am a case like said in the sticky, i bought a computer with windows preinstalled, but i want to reinstall it to get all of the crap i have accumulated off of it and to start over. anyone know what i can do? im i just missing something simple or what?

Old 02-13-2008, 04:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Call me Mak or K
Mod Emeritus
Default Re: install of xp with no cd

All the answers are there. If you dont have the file use a BartPE or ERD Commander. That is what is insturcted to do. It is in the first paragraph under the download.

I do not accept support questions via EMail, PM, IM or my G+ page!

Phone: LG Optimus G Pro
Running: Stock JB from LG with Nova Launcher

Old 02-13-2008, 02:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Chillin Techie
Default Re: install of xp with no cd

Post a pic of your I386 files.
The Ultimate Hard Drive Utility PowerMax 4.23. (It now has the ability to clean a Boot Sector virus on the quick erase option.)
The best browser Netscape 8
Have you accidently delete something? Look here (trial. the better one) and here(free)
Closed Thread