1. Turn computer off, also pull the plug too!
2. Open the Case. (Doing this might void your warranty)
3. Make your new "hd" the slave by changing the jumpers
4. Take your "new" HD and put it below the exsisting one
5. Align it with the screw holes and screw it in
6. Look at the cable that is hooked up to the exsisting HD and below where it is hooked up should be another connection
7. Connect that extra connection to the new HD(red wire upper right hand corner)
8. Plug the wire that has the white plug with the red,black, and yellow wires into the back of the drive. It should fit only one way.
9. Close your computer and plug it in.
10. Configure the drive in BIOS if needed.
11. Partition and format the drive if needed.
Note: sometimes your IDE cable might only have 1 connector on it. you need to buy another IDE cable with 2 connectors if you want 2 HD's to run at the same time.
INTEL i7 930
3x2gb Corsair Dominators
EVGA GTX 480