Install issues.

thanks. i will try it , one more think is there an option to keep the licence for win 8 or i will lose the windows, just for the futur in case i change mi mind to put the win 8...

I believe your license will remain valid if you install, then uninstall and later re-install, so long as they key is only associated with one active system at any given time. (Assuming you have a standard single license, just make sure to write the key down and store in a location that is somewhat safe). My apologies if that is not what you were asking, in which case, can you explain what you are asking?

like they told me in the store is that microsoft dont give you anymore the licence key like before with the sticker on the back.. so they told me if i will formate the hole hard drive i will lose the win 8 licence.. so i want to know how do i find my win 8 key in the system before do the format... just for the future ... for the moment i want to get rip of the win 8 .. but maybe in the future i will get the 8 back... hope you got what i mean...

14 Free Product Key Finder Programs

Any one of those programs will be able to get your key from the registry. Certainly is weird for a company to not include the key on a sticker. Either way, hope these help. I have use the JellyBean key finder for keys on previous windows versions. Extremely easy to use.

yeah, they don't give that anymore, however, when you install windows 7 and are formatting the drives, just leave the repair partition that is there, then if you decide you don't want windows 7 you should be able to hit f8 during start up (might be f9 it says in the user guide) and reinstall your copy of windows 8 (not that you likely will)

it not working the escape key.. what to do now??? i was pressing the escape key from the momet i start the leptop and nothing... any ideas?

odd, thats the key it tells you in the manual, and it worked for me. try doing f8, that should bring you to the recovery menu if it doesn't use f9. from there you can enter setup too. might want to turn off fast boot while you are in there too. Make sure the computer is all the way off you should see a black screen and asus pop up if its all the way off when you turn it back on.

Back
Top Bottom