install has stalled

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohGrFreak

ID.10T
I had Padus DiscJuggler on my computer before, it installed that time with no problems, I got bored with it, so I uninstalled it. Now, I want to use it again, so I tried to install it again from the same exe that I installed it from in the past. The install gets to "generating script operations for action" which is SO CLOSE to being completely installed, but it just stops there and hangs. So, I then cancelled the install, rebooted the comp, looked for any folder it may have installed so far (there are none) and I deleted the exe. I then downloaded a fresh copy of the exe file from Padus' own website (the demo version) and tried to install yet again, and yet again, it stalls at "generating script operations for action" part.

Could it be the windows installer is messing up? The last thing I installed was a game "Battle Engine Aquila" and it went fine, and that was only the other day.

Thank ahead of time for your help,
Matthew

Well, this is sort of a bump, but more of another general question.

What do most people do if a program stops and stall when it's almost done installing? I know it's happened before and I'm not a one-time case here, LOL.

Well guys, I just got frustrated and went to the dark side to make it work. So, it's working, and how I did it is not what the Mods want to hear. So, end of thread.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom