Install Files missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

goony

Solid State Member
I have been unable to uninstall Rome Total War. I have tried to do it through add/remove programs and through my System Mechanic uninstall software and neither work. It states that some install files are missing and I have attempted to correct it by following the recommended guidelines by uninstalling and updating windows install files and still nothing. I have even attempted support through system mechanic by posting the specific error number (1617 or 1619 if anyone has encountered it).

you could always just delete the program files and the registry entries, although that can somethimes cause problems. have you tried to e-mail the makers of the game? i ahve it, but i cant remember who produced it.

Go to the program files, search for the folder and start deleting the files inside it or delete the whole folder if it will let you

yea but then when you try to uninstall from add/remove progs, it says it can find the uninstaller. thats my problem for several files. if you try to reinstall the program, it says it is already installed, even though its not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom