If I...

Status
Not open for further replies.
he seem to have a different definition of storage since to most of us, our documents (music,video, pics, .pdf and .docx etc) are storage files. he seems to miss the point this if he get some nasty viruses and spyware and has an unbootable system, that he will lose his documents. now if they are on another partition (better yet, another hdd) they will stay intact

Perhaps, but not by much. My actualy documents (text) are in the My Documents folder. Everything else (movies, music, games) are on another partition.

again explain how doing this will make the first drive an os drive and the second one a storage drive?

It seemed like you were saying to move them from the 250 gb. Wait, I CANT GET IT TO BOOT.

I solve it. check the posts.

So why isn't it working?

I was in the process of making pictures and uploading them to photobucket.com on sunday. I was going to make a simple step by step guide for you. then I got sidetracked. that was the day that my son's friend and his father died of carbon monoxide poisoning. I never got back around to doing it.

This will stay closed. There are plenty of guides on the net. There is all the info i posted in my last post. I am sorry that you can not figure this out. But we gave you all the info we could. Since this is turning out to be a sour subject it will stay closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom