ie7 dysfunction

Status
Not open for further replies.

norco1

Baseband Member
just installed ie7. now when i click on my compressed file icon (stuffit) ie7 opens and closes ad infinitum. i reinstalled both ie7 and stuffit without success. please advise

IE7 is still full of bugs. We tested it at work and found many incompatibilities. I would wait until they iron it out some more before using it. Firefox would be my suggestion too, or at least revert back to IE6. IE7 looks like it can be good, it's just not there yet.

technogab said:
IE7 is still full of bugs. We tested it at work and found many incompatibilities. I would wait until they iron it out some more before using it. Firefox would be my suggestion too, or at least revert back to IE6. IE7 looks like it can be good, it's just not there yet.

I agree as well. We have many items that are webased and do not work with IE7 so we chose not to implement it at our site. We had to apply a group policy to prevent the install from occuring. I dont think it mattered though cause I have automatic updates disabled all together and all access to Windows Update disabled. We refuse to trust our users with any updating of the system. SMS 2003=Admin's Dream.

Yeah, I disagree. IE7 works fine on my computer and has been for the past 6 months or so. Its got a good interface and works great. Stopped me from getting Opera again, which couldn't even play imbedded Real Media Videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom