IE6 was unsafe 284 days of 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows all together is unsafe.

At all the retail computer stores, they say that a computer won't work without an antivirus on the internet for more than 10 minutes.

And they recommend antiviruses that you have to pay for, when those ones are crap (except NOD32)

talldude123 said:
Windows all together is unsafe.

At all the retail computer stores, they say that a computer won't work without an antivirus on the internet for more than 10 minutes.

FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE

Well, that's what they told me when I was buying that very computer.

Obviously, I knew they were lying, but I told them this computer wasn't gonna be on the internet, otherwise I'd be arguing with a salesman for hours.

Jam3s-Zer0 said:
If your going to say something sucks, please use FACTS to prove it.

FF2.0 has built-in inline spell checking.
As far as I know opera doesn't have built-in spell checker. You can download plug-in to add spell checker to Opera. But the spell checker in opera is still not as good as FF. In FF it automatically put a line under incorrect words, but opera you need to highlight the words in order to spell check it.

When you use the find option in FF, you can search for the word that you want letter by letter. I mean when you write the first letter "F" for example, it will highlight for you the word that begins with letter 'F" by red color. In opera you need to write the full word in order to find it.

A lot of websites doesn't support opera, and thats why a lot of websites doesn't render correctly by opera.

Opera default layout/theme sucks

FF is easier to use, and you can customize it the way you want.

In FF you can clear all your private data by just one click with the “Clear Private Data” tool

maroon1 said:
In FF you can clear all your private data by just one click with the “Clear Private Data” tool

The statement you said was 'Opera sucks'.

How does the statement you made above which I quoted mean Opera sucks? Its just stating what Firefox can do and FYI, Opera can do that too.

I could continue with the rest of your your points too but it would just cause an arguement. If you want to continue discussing this with me, feel free to PM me and keep this thread clean and ontopic, its about IE, not FF or Opera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom