Ie

Status
Not open for further replies.

duncan9562

In Runtime
yo,
for a while i have been using modzilla firefox as my default web browsing program. Today i deleted it and went back to internet explorer....but now some programs wont open links to webpages....or things like that. How can i make IE my default program??????

just reset all web settings in internet options, ie usually checks if it is the default browser itself... check all the advanced settings too

Funcanator said:
yo,
for a while i have been using modzilla firefox as my default web browsing program. Today i deleted it and went back to internet explorer....but now some programs wont open links to webpages....or things like that. How can i make IE my default program??????

It would be helpful to know which programs are not behaving properly. Also sounds like you deleted the program directory (windows explorer) rather than using the uninstaller routine.

Why did ya delete Firefox? I downloaded it last week & have been playing with it & it seems pretty cool. Also ShadowDragon got ya covered on getting back yo IE as you default browser.

if u r on XP, (other O/S or IE versions might have different location of this)

open IE, go to tools > Internet options, click Programs tab, and at the bottom you'll see a checkbox (mentioning that to see weather IE is default browser or not),

just click it checked, and next toime you'll open IE<it'll be default.

again repeating other's responce:

WHY DID YOU REMOVED MOZILLA??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom