Re: I want xp
Vista is really really good, but you have to contribute to sustain it in some way :
1. Install applications & hardware that have the sign Vista Certified, otherwise many errors and huge problems may encounter.
2. Keep your hardware drivers and the OS up to date, you can select through windows update to download updates for other programms and Hw.
3. Do a daily defragmentation with O&O defrag 10, which is vista certified and shows the percentage of completion and you can pause the operation via it. Furthermore, you also can schedule automatic defragmentation which will work only if the pc is idle.
4. Do not tweak Vista much except if you have low specs, do not disable superfetch.
5. If any program lags often and causes bsod unninstall it immediately.
6. Defrag and clean your registry only with programs that are totally compartible with Windows 6 (Vista).
Hope those did help.