I want to become a computer tech can some one help me succede?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nate

Solid State Member
hey everyone i want to become a computer tech and i was wondering if some one can help me or gimme a site that can teach me so please help me succede thank you

nate

Hello! With this site you can learn all kinds of things about computers! By the way, welcome to TF!

-Dan The Man

thank you. are you a computer tech? but thank you for the site ill start studying right away

nate

But believe me, there ARE a lot of professionals that visit this forum regularly that have actually graduated college with a degree in something related t computers.

-Dan The Man

are there any speacail one in steps or not just asking? and im nate ima mapper for online games hello everyone. well get back to me.

Personally it just takes experience to learn the majority of what you need to become a decent tech.

Depending on what you'd like to do (ie network support, network administration, system support, database admin etc..) all you need is some experience with different problems. You can read about as much stuff as you want, but it's experiencing, establishing and fixing problems that teachs you the inner workings of these areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom