i really, REALLY need Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Drivers/Software - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 12:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Default i really, REALLY need Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Drivers/Software

does anyone know where i can find either/or? my sound is so funky now, and i don't have any of the customization options i had before without my software. it seems like nothing i need is on soundblaster's site, and their tech support is evidentally lame, as well. help!

DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D
AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Corsair XMS 2GB (1GBx2) PC3200
BFG 7800 GT OC
Audigy 2 ZS
74GB WD Raptor/80GB WD Caviar
Antec TruePower 2.0
Old 12-26-2005, 01:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Wizard Techie

On your driver CD?

http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/
http://us.creative.com/support/downl...21&Image4.y=14
http://us.creative.com/support/downl...14&Image4.y=10

Vista Discussion | 64 Bit Discussion |Microsoft Homepage | Yo Linux | Paul Thurrott | Fire Fox | Thunder Bird | Image Shack | Photo Bucket | Put File | Anti-Spyware | MS Anti-Spyware | Trillian | Anti-Virus | On Line Virus Scan
Old 12-26-2005, 03:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Junior Techie

yeah. every single thing i need is on that cd but i can't find it... and nothing on the sites you sent are useful, i've looked before....

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
BFG 7800 GT OC
Audigy 2 ZS
Antec TruePower 2.0
Old 12-26-2005, 03:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Super Techie

well something close happend to me.. my cousin was over for the week and he had his soundblaster cd out and there was bugs in the room and I didnt think about it but... needles to say bugspray and cds=Not Readable.

not trying to get people to move away from sound blaster, but there services suck....took 15 emails of crap for them to say .. we dont have drivers on our web site.. they wanted I think $50 for the stupid cd.. I resolved by buying a new sound card. Theres some other stuff u could do but its unethical (I think thats spelled right)
Old 12-26-2005, 11:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Chillin Techie

the files are to big to upload. Pm me with info and if you pay for shipping, I burn you a copy of their 3 cds

Everybody know, that you better not lose the cd for the audigy series as their website doesn't carry all of the stuff on the cds, tyler
they carry just the driver. like, if you want the dvd audio feature, you are screwed.
this question has been post here numerous times
Old 12-27-2005, 01:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Quote:
Originally posted by EricB
the files are to big to upload. Pm me with info and if you pay for shipping, I burn you a copy of their 3 cds

Everybody know, that you better not lose the cd for the audigy series as their website doesn't carry all of the stuff on the cds, tyler
they carry just the driver. like, if you want the dvd audio feature, you are screwed.
this question has been post here numerous times
i may do this, it's really driving me crazy. how much would you ship them to nc for?

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
BFG 7800 GT OC
Audigy 2 ZS
Antec TruePower 2.0
Old 12-27-2005, 02:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
Techie Beyond Description

Send a message via ICQ to Osiris Send a message via AIM to Osiris Send a message via MSN to Osiris Send a message via Yahoo to Osiris

what kind of software comes with the cds?
Old 12-27-2005, 07:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
Call me Mak or K
Mod Emeritus

Audigy 2 ZS Downloads This is the link right to the creative site (North America, USA) for all the files and products that are associated with Audigy 2 ZS.

Phone: LG Optimus G Pro
Running: Stock JB from LG with Nova Launcher

Old 12-28-2005, 12:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
Chillin Techie

trust me on this. this isn't all of the files. plus the dvd thing doesn't recognize your system. you need the cd to get all of ther files

I was trying to find the old post we had here where the guy couldn't get all of his file and we were trying to give links to help him. we thought he didn't know how to configure his system even after he explained certain files weren't there. then I temporary lost my cds and realize that he was right when I try to get get everything from the web site

this topic was posted a few more times. I had upload a cd to somebody, but it took forever

it probably 3-6 bucks to ship 3 cds to NC. I sent some double dvds (the old classic movie chiefs) to atlanta georgia for like 4 bucks
Old 12-28-2005, 01:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
Wizard Techie

I fail to see why my links are not good enough that is the place to download drivers for every card they offer and for all OS's they support from the official site.

Vista Discussion | 64 Bit Discussion |Microsoft Homepage | Yo Linux | Paul Thurrott | Fire Fox | Thunder Bird | Image Shack | Photo Bucket | Put File | Anti-Spyware | MS Anti-Spyware | Trillian | Anti-Virus | On Line Virus Scan
Closed Thread