I Need Proplus.msi

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGCOMP

Solid State Member
Does anyone know where I can get this download? Ever since I installed SP2 I get this windows installer prompt everytime I open an office XP program. I do not have the oringinal CD as the software is OEM and the company (DELL) for some reason did not send me the disk...I have a WINDOWS XP re-install disk, but that does not have the office XP stuff on it.

So frsutrating that these computer companies do these updates that create so many issues. I really need help because I rely heavily on office programs and this issue is de-bilitating.

Thanks.

What is your email address and how much storage space do you have so i can send it to you. Proplus.msi is 3.11 mb.

Thank you. I got in alright...it is downloading right now.

I will let you know what happens.

I told you he was brilliant. I've done this before though :)

i have a question too.. what the heck is Proplus.msi? to lazy to look it up right now

An .msi file is a database of all the files, settings, and configuration information for the associated application. When you install Office on your computer, the .msi file is saved in a hidden folder. Without this file, Windows Installer cannot update your configuration, install optional features, or apply software updates. Office cannot be installed, repaired, or updated if the .msi file is not found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom