I need an outstanding email package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel

In Runtime
I have never paid attention to email package features or operation while using outlook over the years. My email service from Register.com has decided to upgrade their email web service interface and I sure don't care for it. So I am looking for a email package that offers security and reasonable security.
---
Currently I use outlook-express because somehow I may have deleted outlook along the way. To implement outlook again means I would have to download system upgrades and I don't want to do that.
---
The major drawback I have found with email packages is the preview window is open and you may not realize it or the next email is open for reading without knowing it. This really bugs me, I have security on my POP-3 email service, McAfee does a good job on guarding my send/receive email. I am not sure WEB email is a good thing, maybe someone could comment about the positive and downside of web email. Thanks and lets hear from the email experts. I need a good email interface software...

Thank you Major, I read the specs and will wait for others to pipe up I hope...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom