I need help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

In Need

Beta member
Okay...about an hour ago my computer froze I turned the PC off and then back on.. The light on the moniter started blinking and nothings come up its just a black screen...I've had this computer for a month. I dont know if anyone can help, but it would be nice ....Damn Emachines.

~Rachel

Computer specs plz,
If I where you I would take the AC cord out for a good 30 minutes then try it again, sounds like the video card craped out or the PSU died.

Don't open the case It could void the warranty.

Sounds like maybe the video card died. You dont have a spare one you could try out it in it do you? I agree though it is under warranty simply take it to the warranty site and have them repair as needed.

Just moved out of the house, first computer so yer dont have a spare video card. Damn, I dont even know where the video card is...I broke my computer after a month...I feel pretty retarded.

bagh dont be silly..you didnt do it. These things just happen. Do you have a spare anything? Perhaps a spare monitor where you can verify that the monitor didnt crap out? I could be many other things, but those are the two I would start with so long as when you power on your computer you can hear your fans and hard drive kicking.

I dont have anything... I dont think the keyboards working either... but the PC sounds fine and the disk opener....thing works. So what should I just take the hole computer into the store?

ya, with prebuilts you really can't swap anything out without voiding warranty.

If your doing heavy gamming sometimes a computer will freeze or shut down because of overheating or there being insufficent RAM or the setting are to high, you get my point.

After playing farcry for awhile on high setting my video card will die on me and reset itself I still need to restart though. It happens. My issue is related to heat, my room gets really hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom