I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

infinity111

Solid State Member
read this!

i need help making a set of speakers or audio drivers fail. the reason is my roommate stays up all night and cranks her subwoofer. when i and the other people in the house ask her to turn it down, she freaks out, throws a fit, maybe cries but continues to play it. she locks her door and refuses to talk to us. she is obsessed with watching tv shows and although she never comes out of her room she is making a negative impact on our sleep.

we do get a chance sometimes to get to her computer and next time this opportunity arises i would like to execute one of the following plans:
1) install some kind of background daemon that eliminates the bass on her soundcard.
2) install a program (or virus) that destroys her computer at a certain time, particularly when she is using it so it seems like her fault.
3) install a program or driver that disables her soundcard forever, particularly when she is using it so it seems like her fault.

she has the computer password protected but she does have a guest account, and i'm not sure if i can work with that. the idea is to have her computer or speakers act up and seem like it was a complete hardware or software issue and not tampering. please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom