I need to customize a wmp 11 skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricB

Chillin Techie
I hate wmp 11 with a passion. the number one reason is that depressing looking devil worshiping skin. I also hate it because you can't restore protect wma audio files from another computer license with it. yet my wife and kids always accidentally install it because wmp is alway asking you to update wmp 10. I could live with wmp looking like 10

I have this nice looking skin, yet I can't get it to look like this in full screen mode.

MassMirror.com - Download WindowsMediaPlayer11.zip

do anybody know how to hack wmp to make it look like this in full screen mode or how to hack the full screen skin? this is for windows xp

Re: I need to hack wmp 11 skin

There is no option to run that in full screen mode. That is just a skin which doesnt have the option to run in full screen. There isnt any option to even adjust it at all.

I dont know how to hack it at all. Plus kinda cant discuss that here. ;)

Every Google search only showed how to go from 10 to 11 not backwards.

this isn't illegal. I'll ask it in a better way

how do customize my wmp skin?

From what i have seen WMP11 doesnt like to be skinned. But for real answers. Would have to find someone who has already made a real skin for it and find out how they did it.

It isnt that it is illegal. But using the word "hack" is what gets this thread in trouble. Will modify that part.

Even Google does turn up any good results in how to skin WMP11.

From what i have seen WMP11 doesnt like to be skinned. But for real answers. Would have to find someone who has already made a real skin for it and find out how they did it.

It isnt that it is illegal. But using the word "hack" is what gets this thread in trouble. Will modify that part.

Even Google does turn up any good results in how to skin WMP11.

could you post me a link? I've been searching for 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom