I have a question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom555

In Runtime
Hi,
After so many pcs that are being used in the present day, i was thinking that in XP as there are these controls were there are priviledges given for different types of users in installing programs as well as customizing and removing them! This helps for creating restristions. As i am also using XP and i do have some fair idea when using ME that while installing some programs there were some which used to do some intrusions in the windows file apart from the normal processing only in program files.
Now as far as i know that the windows file is an integral part! which should be kept intact! Isn't there any utility other than the OS control, to monitor the input of newer files into the windows file as well as the program files and registry. Now i would go into further more details as to were do the effects take place like viruses or i may even like to say about the degrading of hard disk and the lowering of 500MB memory due to just installing some games and its remnants even after uninstalling them.
I want some utility program with which i can stop those fewer bad files from intruding my windows file and also my registry....and so lengthening the life span of my dear PC!
I want to know such brainy people who created this complex thing and they show that they are pea brain and never understood what i am trying to say!
So plz reply and tell me what you say!

Thankfully yours'
phantom

Haha, yeah. Interesting comment you have there. All I can say is your PC is doomed...just plain doomed.

And to note, games don't generally reside in memory when not running... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom