Ok a little better
what version of windows are you using?
how much RAM do you have?
what Id surgest doing is:
1. open your pc up and make sure all fans are working espcially on the CPU dont touch anything just check its spinning.
2. run a virus scan in safe mode if you dont have virus scanning software use this its free:
3. run spyware scanners in safe mode if you dont no what these programs are here are a few:
ad aware se:
4. make sure you have a firewall installed I would recommend
5. run msconfig by going start then run and type in msconfig if you dont have any idea what that is or arnt computer literate then Id avoid doing it.
6. update chipset drivers and graphics card drivers by going to the motherboards website
7. defragment harddrive look in start then all programs might be in accessories and should say defrag or defragment.
now if all that didnt make your computer stop freezing then format your computer backup any files you need. If this doesnt work then Id think it was a hardware problem RAM,hard drive etc has failed.
Sorry if I couldnt be of more help. good luck