i have 2 problems relating to the same topic PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

tman114

Baseband Member
kk first
i have a sansa e260 but when i plug it into the computer it reads it as "massive usb device" and not an mp3 player
any way to fix that?

second
i lost my sansa media converter disk
i have teh program on my comp but every time i run it , it does not recognize the mp3 player so i cant put vids and pics on it

please help

thanx

I'm moving your post to the Windows Operating Systems and Software Introduction section . This section is for reviewing new technologies and products.

:D

One, there should be a setting on your Sansa that lets you choose if your device is read as a disk drive or as a media player. Window's differentiates betweent the two. Please refer to your documentation on how to change it.

That should solve both of your problems.

Second...with it set to "massive usb device" your device is a disk drive. To play music, select the files, and play them in your favorite media player. Generally you can select a file, right click, and click play in Windows Media player, or what ever program you choose.

Hopefully that helps.

IMO, I don't like using the crap ware they give you. I just use it as a disk drive and dump my music, documents, programming projects, whatever on it. The internal circuitry will decide which files it can play. It's just as easy to copy the music files to it as it is to use the program they think you should use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom