I hate Dell's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dykzeulb

In Runtime
I hate it, and I hate Dell Computers now.... I spend nearly 1500.00 in January on a Cpmputer, they just told me I dont have a **** warrenty so, I asked the a$$hole from customer support, in the most polite way I could..." So since my Dell does not work half the time, the dvd burners messed up, replaced the motherboard and half of the hardware in from you guys rapping up a bill of about 500.00, if I would just be better off throwing my XPS through his **** windsheild of his car" Lol anyways so I am turning to you guys the best **** computer guys on the web, Before I rant and rave about Dell and Windows Xp, I would like to thank all of you for helping me in the past, now and in the future..

First of all here is the problem---
I am trying to make backups of my dvds, I have tried almost every program out there, I dont want to shrink it, decrypt it then wait an hour, just a simple 30 min burn with the main movie, however they do not play in my dvd players although they say they are complete, maybe a firmware thing? I have no clue but when I attempt to go to device manager, update it they state that there are no drivers currently available for this dvd burner...which by the way this is the type, if anyone could get some info on this that would rock....

DVD Reader --- Sony DVD-Rom DDU1615

DVD Burner --- NEC DVD+-RW ND-3530A

Anyhelp on a complete walkthrough for me on my computer for me to copy a encrypted cd for my backup purpose or program list I can use, I am currently using DVD43 to get around the encryption, any onther bettter programs?

I will update as I find more problems with my computer, Thanks Again guys you all are the best!
:p

i just wanted to join in with the flaming of dell lol. I hate dells too ! well all oem systems but i work on mostly dells in this world so they annoy me the most.

as for your dvd stuff, use anydvd(for encryption) and clonedvd(for burning) are your best bets.

yhea I have dvd Shrink (latest version) however I keep getting a error stating =something about a navigational problem with the disc...?

dykzeulb said:
yhea I have dvd Shrink (latest version) however I keep getting a error stating =something about a navigational problem with the disc...?

those discs that are giving you that error are using sony encryption. use dvd fab decrypter or dvd decrypter to get around those discs

I am using DVD Shrink 3.2, And Dvd Fab Dcryptor, Then I plan on burning with Nero Ultra 7, will this work, I have posted on a few other forums and this is what I can do from what they say

on a sony acros disc. rip it the hdd with dvd fab first.

next you need to shrink with dvd shrink. open shrink. pick open file, instead of open disc. head to this video_ts folder of that movie. click backup. if nero is already installed you will be able to burn the movie to dvd within dvd shrink. if you don't have nero installed, you can only rip it to the hdd in it's shrunken form.

bradybnmci said:
Why would you hate Dell? Dell > All

I think Dell is OK, only for the cheap systems. I would never touch a Gateway, Emachines, or Lenovo system under $500. But Dell's systems are OK, and the support is probably better.

The Dell XPS systems are a joke. A custom would do gaming much better; you could pay a guy to install accessories if you dont know computers.

On a side note: The creator of Dell, Michael Dell, is 36 years old. You gotta admit; that's a big accomplisment for such a young guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom