I had to re-install my operating system due to a virus and upon doing that I cannot f

Status
Not open for further replies.

mm22005

Solid State Member
I had to re-install my operating system due to a virus and upon doing that I cannot find the drivers and then I did find the drivers and dont know how to find the exe. file. Someone told me tha upon downloading and openin g it up you have to load it on yer computer. blah please help please.

The board I have is a elitegroup k7sem rev:3.0a board amd athlon xp 2000 1.66 ghz

Can you please help me locate and show me how to install them (drivers) on my computer i know how to do it usually but with winzip i cannot find the first file to do the exe.

I tried and umm the board and chipset is old AND I dont have the driver disks I go to their website download the drivers and cannot open them to install?
here is the link

http://www.pcchips.com.tw/PCCWeb/Do...etailid=168&DetailName=Driver&DetailDesc=M810(V3.0)&MenuID=45&LanID=0

so once i download then I open it through winzip and then i cant find an exe file to install?

Go HERE And run their scan tool it will tell you what updates you need. Good luck though sis drivers Suck big time. and you have to use IE to use the active X control, (or ie tab etc) and its slow FTP downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom