I.E. downloading Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokuwakakera

Baseband Member
When I download somthing with Internet Explorer, It downloads and will stop and say its compleated, when its not. It doesnt seem to have any specific point where it stops at, but it usely is early in the download.

I ran Spybot S&D, and did not come up with anything, and I am running the free version of Zone Alarm.

Do you have any exceptions running with zone alarm? Do you have it set to allow all downloads or just secure ones? I know a few people that have had this issue before and they had to check their seting to make sure that they could download from anywhere not just where zone alarm said it was secure.

I dont think ZoneAlarm is the problem. I turned off Z.A., and then tryed to download something, and the download still stoped.

have you tried using a Download manager? I can't even recal what they are anymore, but that might help you monitor. Also, have you run a spyware search of late? Might be somthing there...

are you on Dialup\Cable\dsl?

Inaris, I tryed Download acccelerater (i dont really know how to spell that), but it gave my a bunch of spyware.

And yes, I ran Spybot S&D, and found nothing.

I have a 28K modem...

The download was 5 MB, and it was going to my documents.

mmm.. 28k modem eh? that is really out of date (i didn't know you can get 28k service)..

anyhow, try some other browser and see if you can download it?? i donno, 5mb can take hell of a long time on 28k :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom